Customer Service Training for Tech Support
Customer Service Savvy for Technical Professionals
We teach customer service best practices and how to’s for successfully supporting users and customers.
In this specialized training, delivered online or on-site, technical professionals will master how to:
- Provide more efficient and effective customer support
- Communicate more effectively with non-technical end users
- Manage customer expectations and priorities
- Promote a reputation for consistent excellent service
Sample Training Topics
- Set appropriate customer expectations
- Communicate more effectively with non-tech customer
- Deal professionally with frustrated customers
- Deliver bad news diplomatically
- Help customers help themselves
- Establish credibility and user confidence
Who Will Benefit
Service desk agents, tech support representatives, service desk engineers, field engineers, and anyone who provides technical support to internal or external customers.
Training available online.
Contact us for training options. Call 415.929.8110 or email@DonnaEarlTraining.com
See more course detail on
Customer Service Training Workshop for Tech Support →
This workshop was the most practical training I’ve ever attended. You provided tools and techniques to guide calls, defuse their frustration, problem solve, and impress the customer with my customer service skills.
Customer Service Challenges for Tech Support Help Desks →
For additional information phone 415.929.8110 or email@DonnaEarlTraining.com